AXA Sigorta A.S. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "AXA Sigorta A.S. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AXA Sigorta A.S."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AXA Sigorta A.S." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AXA Sigorta A.S.""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AXA Sigorta A.S. (AXA Sigorta) is an insurance company. The company offers a range of auto, health and other insurance products. Its product portfolio includes motor third party liability insurance, blue casco insurance, navy casco insurance, complementary health insurance, crystal plans, superb health insurance, health insurance, eco health insurance, emergency health insurance, travel health insurance, compulsory earthquake insurance (DASK), third party liability insurance for physicians and workplace package insurance. It also offers retirement and pension plans, annual life insurance, long term life insurance, engineering insurance, liability and personal accident insurance, shipping insurance, agricultural insurance and business package insurance. These products and services are offered to individuals and corporate clients through a network of regional offices and regional representatives in Turkey and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.AXA Sigorta is a subsidiary of AXA SA, a France based multinational insurance company. AXA Sigorta is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
The company reported gross written premium (GWP) of TRY3,065.7 million during fiscal year 2015 (FY2015), representing a decrease of 0.4% over FY2014.It reported net earned premium of TRY2,495.3 million in FY2015, a decrease of 5.5% over FY2014.
- 1 AXA Sigorta A.S. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 AXA Sigorta A.S. - Company Overview
- 1.2 AXA Sigorta A.S. - Business Description
- 1.3 AXA Sigorta A.S. - Major Products and Services
- 2 AXA Sigorta A.S. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 AXA Sigorta A.S. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 AXA Sigorta A.S. - Strengths
- 2.3 AXA Sigorta A.S. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 AXA Sigorta A.S. - Opportunities
- 2.5 AXA Sigorta A.S. - Threats
- 3 AXA Sigorta A.S. - Company Statement
- 4 AXA Sigorta A.S. - History
- 5 AXA Sigorta A.S. - Key Employees
- 6 AXA Sigorta A.S. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 AXA Sigorta A.S. - Head Office
- 6.2 AXA Sigorta A.S. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: AXA Sigorta A.S. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: AXA Sigorta A.S. - History
- Table 3: AXA Sigorta A.S. - Key Employees
- Table 4: AXA Sigorta A.S. - Locations
- List of Figures