ASFINAG Wien : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "ASFINAG Wien : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ASFINAG Wien"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ASFINAG Wien" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ASFINAG Wien
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ASFINAG is a provider of construction and toll services for motorways and expressways. The company plans, constructs, finances, maintains, operates and collect tolls in Austrian motorway and expressway network. It offers a range of construction and toll services such as building of motorways and expressways, access roads and exits (junctions), motorway maintenance centres, rest areas and traffic control areas, noise protection measures and traffic management systems. In addition, it offers road traffic safety, resting service, HGV toll collection, toll stickers, toll collection for truck and bus, toll regulation service, webcams and telematics services among others. ASFINAG is owned by the Republic of Austria, and headquartered in Vienna, Austria.
- 1 ASFINAG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ASFINAG - Company Overview
- 1.2 ASFINAG - Business Description
- 1.3 ASFINAG - Major Products and Services
- 2 ASFINAG - Recent Developments
- 3 ASFINAG - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 ASFINAG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 ASFINAG - Strengths
- 3.3 ASFINAG - Weaknesses
- 3.4 ASFINAG - Opportunities
- 3.5 ASFINAG - Threats
- 4 ASFINAG - Company Statement
- 5 ASFINAG - History
- 6 ASFINAG - Key Employees
- 7 ASFINAG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 ASFINAG - Head Office
- 7.2 ASFINAG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ASFINAG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ASFINAG - History
- Table 3: ASFINAG - Key Employees
- Table 4: ASFINAG - Subsidiaries