APN – Callao Port Terminal Development – Peru - Project Profile
"APN – Callao Port Terminal Development – Peru - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "APN – Callao Port Terminal Development – Peru - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Autoridad Portuaria Nacional (APN) is undertaking the Callao Port Terminal Development project at the Port of Callao in Peru.
The project involves the construction of five docks, public office building, access roads, block of amenities, administrative building, warehouses, parking lots, workshops, parking lots, workshops, drinking water and sewage systems, and the installation of 38 cranes, and underground conveyor belt.
It also involves the dredging work at 16.5m, modernization of port infrastructure at the Dock 11, extension of the dock to 17m to the sea, demolition of the central piers 1, 2, 3 and 4 and the expansion of container dock 5.
Maersk’s APM Terminals was awarded a contract to develop and to operate the port. APM Terminals will operate the terminal for a period of 30 years.
The project will be developed in five stages or five phases.
IFC provided US$217 million to construct the first phase and the second phase.
Construction work is completed on the first and second phases.
Planning work is underway.
The Callao Port Terminal Development project involves the construction of a multipurpose Muelle Norte terminal at the Port of Callao, Peru.
The US$1,000 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of five docks
2. Construction of public office building
3. Construction of access roads
4. Construction of block of amenities
5. Construction of administrative building
6. Construction of warehouses
7. Construction of parking lots
8. Construction of workshops
9. Construction of drinking water and sewage systems
10. Installation of 38 cranes
11. Installation of underground conveyor belt, with a minimum yield of 1,200 ton/hour
12. Dredging of 16.5m
13. Modernization of port infrastructure at the Dock 11
14. Extension of the dock to 17m to the sea
15. Demolition of the central piers 1, 2, 3 and 4
16. Expansion of container dock 5
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook