ACF – Yuma Oil Refinery – Arizona - Project Profile
"ACF – Yuma Oil Refinery – Arizona - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "ACF – Yuma Oil Refinery – Arizona - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Arizona Clean Fuels Yuma LLC (ACF), a Phoenix-based company, is planning to undertake the Oil Refinery project in Yuma, Arizona, the US.
The project involves the construction of an oil refinery with a processing capacity of 150,000 barrels per day (BPD) of high-quality gasoline products from crude oil supplies from Mexico and Canada. The project will include construction of a crude distillation unit, a delayed coking unit, a hydro-cracker, a distillate hydro-treater, a naphtha hydro-treater, a naphtha catalytic reforming unit, a butane conversion unit, a benzene reduction unit and an isomerization unit.
The construction of supporting process units will include a gas concentration unit, a hydrogen generation unit, an amine regeneration unit, two sulfur recovery units, a sour water stripper, two steam boilers, a waste-water treatment plant, a tank farm, product loading facilities, a mechanical-draft wet cooling tower, and three internal-combustion engines to drive emergency equipment.
The project includes installation of steam boilers, process heaters, sulfur recovery units, catalyst re-generators, a coker pit, a waste water treatment plant and a mechanical-draft wet cooling tower.
The project, though heving received a class I air quality permit from Arizona Department of Environment Quality, was facing a delay in wake of the new US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards which are to be established.
The project involves construction of an oil refinery with capacity of 150,000 barrels per day (bpd) in Yuma, Arizona, the US.
The US$4,000 million project also includes the following:
1. Construction of a crude distillation unit
2. Construction of a delayed coking unit
3. Construction of a hydrocracker unit
4. Construction of a distillate hydrotreater unit
5. Construction of a naphtha hydrotreater unit
6. Construction of a naphtha catalytic reforming unit
7. Construction of a butane conversion unit
8. Construction of a benzene reduction unit
9. Construction of an isomerization unit
10. Construction of a gas concentration unit
11. Construction of a hydrogen generation unit
12. Construction of an amine regeneration unit
14. Construction of two sulfur recovery units
15. Construction of a sour water stripper
16. Construction of two steam boilers
17. Construction of a wastewater treatment plant
18. Construction of a tank farm
19. Construction of product loading facilities
20. Installation of a mechanical-draft wet cooling tower
21. Construction of three internal-combustion engines
22. Construction of access roads
23. Construction of related infrastructure facilities
Reasons To Buy