ABB India Ltd - Company Capsule
Timetric's "ABB India Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ABB India Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "ABB India Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "ABB India Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
ABB India Limited (ABB India), a subsidiary of ABB Asea Brown Boveri, is a power and automation technology company. It manufactures transformers, high and medium voltage switchgears, circuit breakers, capacitors, distribution relays, insulation paper and paper board components; and power electronics systems, motors and generators, drives, and robots. The company also provides turnkey systems and services for transmission and distribution for power grid and power plants; and integrated solutions for control, plant optimization and industry specific application knowledge. ABB India also manufactures products and systems that provide protection, control and measurement for electrical installations, enclosures, switchboards, electronics and electromechanical devices for industrial machines, plants and related service. ABB India is headquartered in Bengaluru, India.
- 1 ABB India Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ABB India Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 ABB India Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 ABB India Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ABB India Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ABB India Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ABB India Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ABB India Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ABB India Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 ABB India Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.5 ABB India Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 ABB India Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 ABB India Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 ABB India Ltd - Key Events
- 5 ABB India Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ABB India Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ABB India Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ABB India Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ABB India Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ABB India Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: ABB India Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ABB India Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: ABB India Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ABB India Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: ABB India Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: ABB India Ltd - Valuation