AAS Balta : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "AAS Balta : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AAS Balta"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AAS Balta" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AAS Balta"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AAS Balta is an insurance solutions provider. The company offers a range of non-life and health insurance products, catering to the requirements of both individuals and corporate customers. It offers a wide range of products such as personal accident insurance, health insurance, motor insurance, cargo insurance, property insurance, obligatory motor third-party liability insurance, travel insurance, guarantees and general third-party liability insurance. Furthermore, the company provides traffic insurance, water transport insurance, forest insurance, employee health insurance, liability insurance, freight insurance, loan credit insurance, and logistics operators’ liability insurance. It distributes these products through a network of its branch offices, affiliates and agents. The company is a subsidiary of PZU, one of the largest insurance solutions providers in Poland. AAS Balta is headquartered in Riga, Republic of Latvia.
The company reported gross written premium of EUR67.2 million for the fiscal year 2015 (FY2015), representing an annual increase of 22% over FY2014. Its net written premium was EUR64.4 million in FY2015, an increase of 21.3% over FY2014.
- 1 AAS Balta - Business Analysis
- 1.1 AAS Balta - Company Overview
- 1.2 AAS Balta - Business Description
- 1.3 AAS Balta - Major Products and Services
- 2 AAS Balta - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 AAS Balta - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 AAS Balta - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 AAS Balta - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 AAS Balta - Strengths
- 3.3 AAS Balta - Weaknesses
- 3.4 AAS Balta - Opportunities
- 3.5 AAS Balta - Threats
- 4 AAS Balta - Company Statement
- 5 AAS Balta - History
- 6 AAS Balta - Key Employees
- 7 AAS Balta - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 AAS Balta - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 AAS Balta - Head Office
- 8.2 AAS Balta - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: AAS Balta - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: AAS Balta - History
- Table 3: AAS Balta - Key Employees
- Table 4: AAS Balta - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: AAS Balta - Locations