Vietnam Cyber Security Market, By Security Type (Network Security, Application Security, Cloud Security, Endpoint Security, Content Security, Others), By Solution Type (Firewall, Antivirus and Anti-Malware, Risk and Compliance Management, Identity and Access Management, Unified Threat Management, Data Loss Prevention, Encryption and Decryption, Intrusion Detection/Prevention System, Infrastructure Security, Others), By Deployment Mode (Cloud, On-premise), By End-User Industry (BFSI, IT and Telecom, Retail, Government and Defense, Healthcare, Education Technology, Others), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
The Vietnam Cyber Security market stood at USD0.142 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow with a CAGR of 16.52% to reach the value of USD0.350 billion in 2026. Increasing spending by leading authorities on the development of the IT infrastructure of the country, growing high-speed internet penetration, and the rise in the entry of international market players are the primary factors driving the growth of the Vietnam cyber security market in the forecast period.
The surge in the number of people spending time on social media platforms is making personal information vulnerable to cyberattacks. The proliferation of smart devices and availability of connected devices, which makes the information accessible to users through smart devices, is generating large volumes of data. High adoption of cloud computing services by the organizations to lower the operational and maintenance costs and eliminate the need for investments required for buying capital and setting up infrastructure in office premises is creating growth opportunities for the Vietnam cyber security market. Favorable government initiatives such as “Make in Vietnam” and cybersecurity laws to support the cybersecurity industry and the implementation of Security Operation Center (SOC) in all government institutions are expected to boost the growth of the Vietnam cyber security market.
The Vietnam cyber security market can be segmented by Security Type, Solution Type, Deployment Mode, End-User Industry, regional distribution, and competitive landscape. Based on the end-user industry, the market is divided into BFSI, IT & telecom, retail, government & defense, healthcare, education technology & others. The BFSI industry is expected to hold the largest market share in the forecast period, 2022-2026. BFSI industry consists of critical information of the consumers, and the leak of such information can result in huge economic loss. Digitalization of the BFSI industry, offering of customer-friendly services like net banking, payment gateways, mobile applications, and the continuous up-gradation of the existing infrastructure are bolstering the growth of the Vietnam cyber security market throughout the forecast period.
Viettel Cyber Security Company, FPT Corporation, CMC Corporation, IBM Vietnam Company Ltd., HPT Vietnam Corporation, Microsoft Vietnam Limited Liability Company, Amazon Web Services Vietnam Company Limited, SAP (Asia) Vietnam Co. Ltd., Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group, etc. are the major players operating in the Vietnam Cyber Security market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Vietnam cyber security market from 2016 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Vietnam cyber security market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast the Vietnam cyber security market based on security type, solution type, deployment mode, end-user industry, regional distribution, and competitive landscape.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the Vietnam cyber security market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Vietnam cyber security market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new services, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Vietnam cyber security market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the Vietnam cyber security market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Vietnam cyber security market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of service providers across Vietnam. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across Vietnam.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of the Vietnam cyber security market using a top-down approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these services and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Cyber security service providers/ distributors
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to cyber security
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, the Vietnam Cyber Security market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Vietnam Cyber Security Market, By Security Type:
- Network Security
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
- Endpoint Security
- Content Security
- Vietnam Cyber Security Market, By Solution Type:
- Antivirus and Anti-Malware
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Unified Threat Management
- Data Loss Prevention
- Encryption and Decryption
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention System
- Infrastructure Security
- Vietnam Cyber Security Market, By Deployment Mode:
- Vietnam Cyber Security Market, By End-User Industry:
- IT & Telecom
- Government and Defense
- Education Technology
- Vietnam Cyber Security Market, By Region:
- Northern Vietnam
- Southern Vietnam
- Central Vietnam
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Vietnam Cyber Security market.
With the given Market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
2.Viettel Cyber Security Company
3.Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
4.SAP Asia (Vietnam) Co. Ltd.
5.IBM Vietnam Company Ltd.
6.Microsoft Vietnam Limited Liability Company
7.Amazon Web Services Vietnam Company Limited
8.Cisco Systems Vietnam Ltd.
10.HPT Vietnam Corporation
15.FireEye, Inc.Please Note:
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without