India X ray Imaging System Market, By Modality (Direct Radiography v/s Computed Radiography), By Mobility (Stationary v/s Mobile), By Type (Digital v/s Analog), By Application (General Radiography, Dental, Mammography, Others), By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Others), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2027
India X ray imaging system market stood at USD312.84 million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a steady CAGR of 7.04% in the forecast period to reach USD472.65 million by 2027. The growing old age population and increased prevalence of osteoporosis and cancer diseases are the primary driving factors for the India X ray imaging system market. Also, the ongoing advancements in diagnostic equipment and procedures and the high healthcare expenditure by the public and private players are expected to contribute to the growth of the India X ray imaging system market in the forecast period.
The geriatric population have weak immune system and is prone to get affected by several diseases and disorders and needs an X ray imaging system for diagnostic purposes. There is a rise in chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and gastrointestinal disorders. The adoption of a sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits is expected to fuel the need for advanced diagnostic imaging equipment. The government supports the healthcare industry by allocating enormous funds for research and development activities and purchasing advanced equipment and medical devices in public hospitals. They also hire skilled professionals who can perform the tests with higher accuracy. Massive support from the government and the surge in construction of hospitals and diagnostic centers in the country are expected to create lucrative opportunities for the India X ray imaging system market in the forecast period.
The India X ray imaging system market is segmented into modality, mobility, type, application, end user, company, and regional distribution. Based on mobility, the market is divided into stationary and mobile. The stationary segment dominated the market in 2021 with 84.17% of the overall market share and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. Healthcare facilities still prefer to invest in the stationary X ray imaging system as investing in a novel system is high, which is the major reason for their high demand across the country.
Some of the major market players operating in the India X ray imaging system market are Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Philips India Limited, Wipro GE Healthcare Private Limited, Fujifilm India Private Limited, Agfa Healthcare India Private Limited, Konica Minolta Healthcare India Private Limited, Carestream Health India Private Limited, BPL Medical Technologies Private Limited, Allengers Medical Systems Limited, and Skanray Technologies Private Limited.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022E
Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of India X ray imaging system market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of India X ray imaging system market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast India X ray imaging system market based on modality, mobility, type, application, end user, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the India X ray imaging system market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India X ray imaging system market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in India X ray imaging system market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in India X ray imaging system market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in India X ray imaging system market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of X ray imaging system manufacturing companies across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the vendors which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research.
TechSci Research calculated the India X ray imaging system market size using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end user industries and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- X ray imaging system manufacturing companies/partners
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, industry associations, forums and alliances related to X ray imaging system
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as X ray imaging system manufacturing companies, end users etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, India X ray imaging system market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- India X ray Imaging System Market, By Modality:
- Direct Radiography
- Computed Radiography
- India X ray Imaging System Market, By Mobility
- India X ray Imaging System Market, By Type:
- India X ray Imaging System Market, By Application:
- General Radiography
- India X ray Imaging System Market, By End User:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- India X ray Imaging System Market, By Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in India X ray imaging system market.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without