India Sulphuric Acid Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013 – 2030
Sulphuric acid demand in India is projected to reach 25,391 thousand tonnes by 2030, on account of increasing consumption of phosphate fertilizers across the country. Moreover, growing sulphuric acid use across various applications such as Phosphoric Acid for DAP/ NP/NP, Single Super Phosphate, Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonate, Dye Intermediates and Ammonium Sulfate is expected to drive the sulphuric acid market during the forecast period. India has a large number of sulphuric acid manufacturers that use sulphuric acid for captive consumption to manufacture phosphate fertilizers and synthesize complex chemicals, reflecting positive growth patterns in the utilization rate of sulphuric acid in India. Additionally, the Asian country has a strong manufacturing base for the production of phosphate fertilizers, which necessitates requirement for sulphuric acid.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast sulphuric acid capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize sulphuric acid demand based on sales channel, region and process.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India sulphuric acid market.
- To identify major customers of sulphuric acid in the Indian market.
- To evaluate and forecast sulphuric acid by process in India sulphuric acid market.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India sulphuric acid market.
- To identify major news and expansion plans in India sulphuric acid market.
Some of the major players operating in India sulphuric acid market are Hindustan Zinc Limited, Birla Copper Limited, Sterlite Copper Limited, Paradeep Phosphates Limited, Gujarat State Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited, Aarti Industries Limited, Khaitan Chemicals and Fertlizers Limited, etc.
To extract data for India sulphuric acid market, primary research surveys were conducted with sulphuric acid manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India sulphuric acid market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated sulphuric acid demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering raw material prices and growing demand for the product among end consumers. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Sulphuric acid manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to sulphuric acid distribution and industrial consumers
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as sulphuric acid manufacturers, distributors and industry policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.