India Masterbatch Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030
Masterbatch demand in India stood at 443 thousand tonnes in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.78% during 2019-2030 to reach 1667 thousand tonnes by 2030. Masterbatch witnesses huge demand from packaging industry for innovative and attractive packaging methods. Moreover, increasing penetration of masterbatch in industries such as agriculture, healthcare, aerospace, automotive and consumer goods is a major factor driving growth of India masterbatch market. Expanding real estate sector is resulting in huge demand for wiring and cable applications across commercial set ups, which in turn is fueling demand for masterbatch. Furthermore, government initiatives such as “National Electric Mobility Mission” and “Automotive Mission Plan 2026” and increasing disposable income would boost demand for vehicles, thereby positively impacting masterbatch market in India through 2030.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast masterbatch demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize masterbatch demand based on type, end use, polymer, application, sales channel and region.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India masterbatch market.
- To identify major customers of masterbatch in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India masterbatch market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India masterbatch market.
Some of the major players operating in India masterbatch market are Plastiblends India Limited, Poddar Pigments Limited, Alok Master Batches Private Limited, Clariant Chemicals (India) Limited, Cabot India Limited, etc.
To extract data for India masterbatch market, primary research surveys were conducted with masterbatch manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India masterbatch market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated masterbatch demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering the consumption of end-use industries. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Masterbatch manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to masterbatch distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as masterbatch manufacturers, distributors and policymakers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.