Global DC Pulse System Market By Power Rating (Below 4 KW, 4.1-32 KW and Above 32 KW), By Application (Semiconductor, Industrial Coating, Thin-Film, Photovoltaics and Others), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023
Global DC pulse system market stood at $ 421 million in 2017 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 16% to surpass $1.1 billion by 2023, owing to rising volume of consumer electronics, semiconductor devices, and industrial & medical equipment, globally. Some of the other key factors expected to boost the global DC pulse system are growing popularity of smart manufacturing, smart lighting and 4K display, rising investments in development of 3D memory devices and increasing demand for SoCs (System-on-Chips). Moreover, increasing volume of connected devices and solar products is anticipated to positively influence the market during forecast period.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2013-2016
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2019-2023
Objective of the Study:
- To define, classify and forecast global DC pulse system market on the basis of power rating, application and region.
- To analyze and forecast global DC pulse system market size.
- To classify and forecast global DC pulse system market on the basis of power rating (Below 4 KW, 4.1-32 KW and Above 32 KW).
- To classify and forecast global DC pulse system market on the basis of application (Semiconductor, Industrial Coating, Thin-Film, Photovoltaics and Others).
- To assess the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size by segmenting global DC pulse system market into regions, namely – North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Rest of World.
- To identify the tailwinds and headwinds for global DC pulse system market.
- To identify the drivers and challenges for global DC pulse system market.
- To strategically profile leading players in the market which are driving innovation and technological advancements in global DC pulse system market.
Some of the major players in global DC pulse system market are Advanced Energy Industries, Inc., MKS Instruments, Inc., TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG, Vertiv Corporation, Angstrom Engineering Inc., MILMAN THIN FILM SYSTEMS PVT. LTD., Dynatronix, Inc., EN Technologies, Inc., Angstrom Sciences, Inc. and Meidensha Corporation.
TechSci Research performed exhaustive secondary research as well as primary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of DC pulse system companies across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include the providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the product offerings, distribution channels, and presence of all major DC pulse system companies worldwide.
TechSci Research calculated global DC pulse system market size using a bottom-up approach, where data for different components of standard application was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, news articles, press releases, company annual report, Factiva, International Monetary Fund and World Bank were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- DC Pulse System Vendors
- Semiconductor Equipment OEMs
- Industrial Equipment OEMs
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to RF Plasma
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as DC pulse system OEMs, providers and partners. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities. Report Scope:
In this report, global DC pulse system market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Power Rating:
- 4.1-32 KW
- Above 32 KW
- Below 4 KW
- Market, by Application:
- Industrial Coating
- Market, by Geography:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Region
- Rest of World
- Other Countries
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global DC pulse system market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Profiling of additional market players (up to five)