Europe Cyber Security Market By Security Type (Network Security, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Cloud Security, Content Security, Others), By Solutions Type (Identity & Access Management, Risk & Compliance Management, Encryption & Decryption, Data Loss Prevention, Unified Threat Management, Firewall, Antivirus & Malware, Intrusion Detection/Prevention System, Infrastructure Security, Others), By Deployment Mode (On-Premise v/s Cloud), By End Use Industry (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Defense, Energy & Power, Retail, Healthcare and Others), By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
The European Cyber Security Market is expected to grow at an impressive rate during the forecast period. The European Cyber Security Market is driven by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance, 2017/679 for ensuring data safety and privacy. Additionally, growing number of cyber security projects initiated by the government and major vendors operating in the market is expected to fuel the market growth through 2026. Furthermore, the advent and widespread adoption of advanced technologies such as AI, machine learning, blockchain, among others for ensuring cyber security is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period. Besides, growing need to monitor and manage inhouse and external threats across organizations is further expected to spur the market growth over the next few years. However, need to conform to the cyber security standards, norms and regulations can slow down the market growth through 2026.
The European Cyber Security Market is segmented based on security type, solution type, deployment mode, end-user industry, company, and region. Based on security type, the market can be categorized into network security, endpoint security, application security, cloud security, content security and others. The application security segment is expected to register significant growth in the market during the forecast period on account of the increasing incidences of breaches targeting various business applications. Based on deployment mode, the market can be bifurcated into on-premise and cloud. The cloud segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the associated benefits such as scalability, flexibility, low operational costs, auto-update feature, among others. Based on end-user industry, the market can be fragmented into BFSI, IT & telecom, defense, energy & power, retail, healthcare and others. The defense segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the increasing expenditure by the government on security solutions.
The major players operating in the cyber security market are Sophos Solutions, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Micro Focus, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Cisco Systems, AVG Technologies, Dell EMC, Fortinet and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022–2026
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the European Cyber Security Market from 2016 to 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the European Cyber Security Market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast the European Cyber Security Market based on security type, solution type, deployment mode, end-user industry, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the European Cyber Security Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the European Cyber Security Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the European Cyber Security Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the European Cyber Security Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the European Cyber Security Market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of service providers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of the European Cyber Security Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Cyber security service provider companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to cyber security
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, suppliers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on the market opportunities.
In this report, the European Cyber Security Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Europe Cyber Security Market, By Security Type:
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
- Content Security
- Europe Cyber Security Market, By Solution Type:
- Identity & Access Management
- Risk & Compliance Management
- Encryption & Decryption
- Data Loss Prevention
- Unified Threat Management
- Antivirus & Malware
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention System
- Infrastructure Security
- Europe Cyber Security Market, By Deployment Mode:
- Europe Cyber Security Market, By End-User Industry:
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Power
- Europe Cyber Security Market, By Region:
- United Kingdom
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the European Cyber Security Market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without