Australia Diagnostic Imaging Market, By Type (X-Ray Imaging Solutions, Ultrasound Systems, MRI Systems, CT Scanners, Nuclear Imaging Solutions, Mammography, Others), By Mobility (Portable v/s Standalone), By Source (Domestic Vs Import), By Application (Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Others), By End Users (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Care Centers, Others), By Component (OEM v/s Refurbished), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2028
Australia diagnostic imaging market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period, 2024-2028. The rising incidences and prevalence of various chronic diseases along with growing geriatric population are surging the growth of the market. According to the Global Cancer Observatory, in 2020, there were 200,021 new cancer cases which were diagnosed and 48,236 cancer deaths in Australia. The surge in demand for early detection and diagnosis of the life-related diseases to provide on time treatment and medication, is expected to fuel the market growth in the coming years. Additionally, the extensive technological advancements along with the rising investments by private and public sectors are further expected to drive the market’s growth over the next few years. For instance, in 2021, Koninklijke Philips N.V. installed the highly advanced digital diagnostic and interventional neurovascular imaging solutions at Westmead Hospital, which is situated in Australia. Besides, the growing interest among researchers regarding diagnostic imaging equipment is fueling the market’s growth.
The Australia diagnostic imaging market is segmented into type, mobility, source, application, end users, component, company and region. Based on type, the market is fragmented into X-Ray imaging solutions, ultrasound systems, MRI systems, CT scanners, nuclear imaging solutions, mammography and others. Here, the ultrasound systems are expected to dominate the market on account of their widespread use in diagnosis of various diseases. Additionally, this in a non-invasive, painless, and quite affordable procedure. On the other hand, the CT scanners segment is expected to register the highest growth in the market since they provide effective diagnosis of tumors and other respiratory diseases. Also, the image produced is of high quality and the patient has minimal exposure to radiation. CT scanners are safe for both the patient and environment, which is also the reason for the growth of the segment in forthcoming years.
Major players operating in the Australia diagnostic imaging market include I-Med Radiology Network Ltd, Sonic Healthcare Limited, Healius Limited, IDX Group, Capitol Health Limited, Canon Australia Pty Ltd, EMVision, PRP Diagnostic, Imaging Pty Limited, Benson Radiology, and Carestream Health. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of Australia diagnostic imaging market from 2018 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Australia diagnostic imaging market from 2022 to 2028 and growth rate until 2028.
- To classify and forecast Australia diagnostic imaging market based on type, mobility, source, application, end users, component, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant country or segment in the Australia diagnostic imaging market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Australia diagnostic imaging market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Australia diagnostic imaging market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Australia diagnostic imaging market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Australia diagnostic imaging market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of diagnostic imaging equipment manufacturers across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the diagnostic imaging equipment manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the diagnostic imaging equipment manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Australia diagnostic imaging market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Diagnostic imaging equipment manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Hospitals & clinics/diagnostic centers/ambulatory care centers and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to diagnostic imaging
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as diagnostic imaging equipment manufacturers, suppliers, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Australia diagnostic imaging market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Australia Diagnostic Imaging Market, By Type:
- X-Ray Imaging Solutions
- Ultrasound Systems
- MRI Systems
- CT Scanners
- Nuclear Imaging Solutions
- Australia Diagnostic Imaging Market, By Mobility:
- Australia Diagnostic Imaging Market, By Source:
- Australia Diagnostic Imaging Market, By Application:
- Australia Diagnostic Imaging Market, By End Users:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Australia Diagnostic Imaging Market, By Region:
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- Western Australia
- South Australia
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Australia diagnostic imaging market.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without