The Swedish Defense Industry - Procurement Market Dynamics to 2021: Market Profile
This report provides in-depth information on the dynamics of Sweden defense procurement and trend analysis of imports and exports. The figures are based on trend indicator values (TIV) expressed in US$ million at constant (1990) prices. Although figures are expressed in US$, TIVs do not represent the financial value of goods transferred. Rather, TIVs are an indication of the volume of arms transferred.
SDI's The Swedish Defense Industry - Procurement Market Dynamics to 2021: Market Profile is an essential source of information on imports and exports by key segments covering the defense industry in Sweden.
Reasons To Buy
The Swedish Defense Industry - Procurement Market Dynamics to 2021: Market Profileallows you to:
Gain insight into industry import and export dynamics.
Analyse trends of imports and exports, together with their implications and impact on the Sweden defense industry.
Critically assess the investment opportunities available in the Sweden defense industry.
- 1 Introduction
- 1.1. What is this Report About?
- 1.2. Definitions
- 1.3. Summary Methodology
- 1.4. SDI Terrorism Index
- 1.5. About Strategic Defence Intelligence
- 2 Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
- 2.1. Import Market Dynamics
- 2.1.1. Defense imports registered a decline during 2010–2014
- 2.1.2. Sweden aims to diversify arms imports
- 2.1.3. Sensors accounted for the majority of defense imports
- 2.2. Export Market Dynamics
- 2.2.1. Swedish defense exports tend to be inclined towards Asian and Middle-Eastern countries
- 2.2.2. Sweden aims to enter non-European defense markets
- 2.2.3. Aircraft account for the majority of Swedish defense exports
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1. About SDI
- 3.2. Disclaimer
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Swedish Defense Import Trend (US$ Million), 2010–2014 (TIV values)
- Figure 2: Swedish Defense Imports by Country (%), 2010–2014 (TIV values)
- Figure 3: Swedish Defense Imports by Weapon Category (%), 2010–2014
- Figure 4: Swedish Defense Export Trend (US$ Million), 2010–2014 (TIV values)
- Figure 5: Swedish Defense Export Trend by Country (%), 2010–2014 (TIV values)
- Figure 6: Swedish Defense Export Trend by Weapon Category (%), 2010–2014 (TIV values)