The Global Tactical Communications Market 2017-2027
Global tactical communications market is expected to value US$9.9 Billion in 2017, and will grow at a CAGR of 2.75%, to value US$13.0 Billion by 2027. The cumulative market for global expenditure on tactical communications will reach US$115.8 Billion over the forecast period. Furthermore, the demand for tactical communications is also being influenced by the escalating markets for airborne, naval, and land based vehicles globally. As the military forces seek for upgrade of their existing fleet sizes, the demand for superior capabilities in the new procurements also experience a substantial surge, which is extensively focused towards enhanced communication systems.
The global tactical communications market is expected to be dominated by North America. Despite the defense budget sequestration, the region is expected to record a CAGR of 2.04% between 2017 and 2027. Overall, North America is projected to spend US$44.0 Billion on tactical communications over the forecast period. In 2017, regional expenditure is expected to value US$4.4 Billion and increase to US$5.4 Billion by 2027. In pursuit of maintaining the global military dominance and providing the armed forces with most advanced equipment, the US, which is the largest defense spender in the world, is constantly undertaking initiatives and programs to uplift the military capabilities.
Europe is estimated to be the third largest market globally with a share of 20% during 2017-2027, which is currently being driven by factors such as modernization of military equipment, intensifying international disputes among nations and collective interest in resisting insurgent attacks from the adjacent regions. With a share of 7%, the market for tactical communications in Middle East is projected to be the fourth largest market globally.
The man-portable segment is expected to be the largest market for tactical communications during the forecast period. The fast paced technological advancement in this domain has led to the growing demand of man-portable systems rendering earlier equipment obsolete. Driven by large scale procurement as well as upgrade programs that are being undertaken by several nations across the world, the man-portable systems are expected to account for the largest share of 43% in the global market over the forecast period.
The report “The Global Tactical Communications Market 2017-2027” offers detailed analysis of the Global Tactical Communications Market over the next ten years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes factors influencing demand for tactical communication.
In particular, this report provides the following -
- Overview: Snapshot of the tactical communications market during 2017-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments.
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the tactical communications market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the tactical communications market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each sector.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the tactical communications market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis - Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the tactical communication segments expected to be in demand in each region
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of the global tactical communications industry. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Companies mentioned in this report: General Dynamics, Elbit Systems, Rockwell Collins, Thales, Harris Corporation, DRS Technologies, Barrett Communications.
- The global tactical communications market, valued at US$9.9 billion in 2017, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.75% over the forecast period, to reach US$13.0 billion by 2027 and cumulatively value US$115.8 billion. The market consists of five categories: airborne, naval, man-portable, vehicular and stationary.
- The market is expected to be dominated by man-portable systems, which will account for 43% of the market, followed by vehicular and naval with shares of 28% and 11% respectively. Stationary and airborne segments are projected to account for shares of 11% and 7% during 2017-2027. North America is projected to dominate the sector with a share of 38%, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, with shares of 30% and 20% respectively
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global tactical communications market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different tactical communications segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global tactical communications market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global tactical communications market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top tactical communications solution providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available