The Global Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2018-2028
Surging demand for high resolution and high throughput sensors for gaining superior situational awareness, countermeasures and reconnaissance is the key driver for the military EO/IR systems sector globally. In order to tackle conventional as well as newly evolved threats, militaries worldwide are focusing on installation of advanced sensor based systems, which can provide intel in real time for necessary actions.
The increasing complexities in modern day war techniques have resulted in a heightened requirement for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, which has resulted in several key defense spenders to invest heavily in the research and development of equipment such as thermal sights, infrared vision systems, and laser target designators. The rising demand for new sighting devices as well as wearable night vision and thermal imaging systems is therefore contributing significantly to the growth of the global military EO/IR systems market.
The Global Military Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2018-2028 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for EO/IR systems, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- The global military EO/IR systems market is expected to register a CAGR of 2.98%, growing from US$10.7 billion in 2018 to US$14.3 billion by 2028.
- The market consists of three categories: airborne, ground-based and naval.
- The market is expected to be dominated by airborne segment, which will account for 72.2% of the market, followed by ground-based and naval segments.
- In terms of geography, Asia Pacific is projected to lead the sector with a share of 33.9%, followed by North America and Europe.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military EO/IR systems market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different EO/IR systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military EO/IR systems market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military EO/IR systems market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top EO/IR solution providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook