The Global Armored Vehicles and MRO Market 2015-2025 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile
This report offers readers insights into technological developments in the Armored Vehicles and MRO market, as well as detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military forces around the world. It also identifies the current trends in the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
Technological Developments in the global Armored Vehicles and MRO include:
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) of the US is carrying out research on lowering weight of the armored vehicles which will improve mobility and lower the cost of procurement.
Reasons To Buy
The Global Armored Vehicles and MRO Market 2015-2025 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile allows you to:
Perform an extensive analysis on the emerging technological and market trends in the Armored Vehicles and MRO sector.
Gain insight into the latest developments in the global Armored Vehicles and MRO market including technological trends and key challenges.
- 1 Introduction
- 1.1 What is this Report About?
- 1.2 Definitions
- 1.3 Summary Methodology
- 1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
- 2 Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges
- 2.1 Technological Developments
- 2.1.1 Ground X-Vehicle Technology (GXV-T) program to decrease the armor of new vehicles
- 2.1.2 Unmanned vehicles to replace armored vehicles driven by humans
- 2.1.3 Rising fuel prices increasing demand for Hybrid Electric Drive
- 2.1.4 Vehicle-mounted directed energy weapons (DEW) lasers will be the new weapons for armored vehicles
- 2.1.5 Force protection driving demand for mine and blast protection
- 2.1.6 Increased need for vehicle survivability has necessitated the development and fielding of active protection systems
- 2.1.7 E- Camouflage technology to provide armored vehicles with dynamic camouflage capability
- 2.2 Market Trends
- 2.2.1 Shift of focus from procurements to upgrade programs due to budget cuts across global markets
- 2.2.2 Migration to wheeled platforms from tracked platforms
- 2.2.3 Rising popularity of modular platforms
- 2.3 Industry Consolidation
- 2.3.1 Growing importance of product focused partnerships
- 2.3.2 Collaborations to broaden market presence expected to increase during the forecast period
- 2.3.3 Large defense companies are acquiring smaller firms with niche technology capabilities
- 2.4 Key Challenges
- 2.4.1 Global defense budget cuts to impact the market of armored vehicles and related MRO services
- 2.4.2 The need to integrate complex technology may result in cost overruns and program delays
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 Methodology
- 3.2 About SDI
- 3.3 Disclaimer