The Global Armored Vehicles and MRO Market 2015-2025 - SWOT Analysis: Market Profile
This report provides readers with an exhaustive analysis of industry characteristics, determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by the Armored Vehicles and MRO market.
This SWOT analysis of Armored Vehicles and MRO market is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the market.
SDI's The Global Armored Vehicles and MRO Market 2015-2025 - SWOT Analysis: Market Profile report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SDI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
The Global Armored Vehicles and MRO Market 2015-2025 - SWOT Analysis: Market Profile allows you to:
Quickly enhance your understanding of the global Armored Vehicles and MRO market.
Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
Obtain an overview of the global Armored Vehicles and MRO market, with examples being provided for each section.
- 1 Introduction
- 1.1 What is this Report About?
- 1.2 Definitions
- 1.3 Summary Methodology
- 1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
- 2 SWOT Analysis of the Armored vehicles and MRO Market
- 2.1 Strengths
- 2.1.1 Emerging markets to lead spending over the forecast period
- 2.1.2 Global insurgency and continuing territorial conflicts to ensure sustained investment in armored vehicles
- 2.1.3 Wear and tear of armored vehicles used in recent conflicts expected to result in augmented investment in MRO
- 2.1.4 Modernization and reset of existing armored vehicle fleets driving the market
- 2.2 Weaknesses
- 2.2.1 Re-orientation of the US and allied forces militaries after the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq
- 2.2.2 High cost of high tech armor solutions leading to cancellation of programs
- 2.2.3 Extended MRO cycle times often lead to reduced readiness levels in vehicle fleet inventory
- 2.3 Opportunities
- 2.3.1 Regional rivalry among countries to drive armored vehicles and related MRO demand in Latin America
- 2.3.2 The African market to present major opportunities for global OEMs
- 2.3.3 Aging fleets of armored vehicles expected to boost expenditure in the MRO market
- 2.4 Threats
- 2.4.1 Withdrawal of coalition forces from Afghanistan expected to affect the armored vehicles and MRO market
- 2.4.2 Considerable portion of MRO workload brought under the ambit of government depots in US
- 2.4.3 Successive defense budget cuts to limit the growth of the global armored vehicles and MRO industry
- 2.4.4 Unmanned defense systems to substitute demand for armored vehicles
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 Methodology
- 3.2 About SDI
- 3.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SWOT Analysis of the Armored vehicles and MRO Market