Conference Documentation: Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2015
Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2015 is conference dedicated to enhancing the protection of military vehicles and those carrying out missions through this vital land force asset.
This unique conference focuses on the collaboration between military and industry and invites not only capability and operational flag officers to share their lessons learnt from theatre, but also the lead engineers, chief scientists and technical directors from the vehicle manufacturers themselves, who create the platforms and technologies at the heart of the armoured vehicle.
By attending Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2015 you will gain unrivaled insight into what leading defence nations and their selected OEMS are doing to enhance the safety and security of their troops, through the development of armour and blast protection solutions.
You will also hear the very latest developments from industry, giving you a holistic picture of how you can create your very own optimal armoured vehicle platform for maximum protection.
Key Topics will include:
Countering IEDS and MINES through advanced material selection
Keeping the armoured vehicle highly mobile whilst optimizing blast protection
Intelligently loading additional armour capabilities on legacy fleets
What new technologies and materials are coming to the attention of industry engineers
National programme updates from senior flag officers
Key Speakers Include
Chairman: Brigadier (Rtd) Simon Deakin, Former Director Force Development, British Army Headquarters, Now with Clinch Associates, UK
Senior Military Representatives
1. Major General Aguiar Santos, Mechanised Brigade Commander, Portuguese Army, Portugal
2. Brigadier General Roberto Soria Martinez, Head of Land Systems, Spanish Army, Spain
3. Brigadier Ben Barry, Senior Fellow Land Warfare, IISS, UK
4. Major General William Gayler, Deputy Commanding General, US Army Europe, United States
5. Brigadier Martin Wijnen, Commander of 43 Mechanized Brigade, Royal Netherlands Army, Netherlands
6. Colonel Egbert Teeuw, Head of Ground Based Weapons Systems, Netherlands Defence Materiel Organisation, Netherlands.
7. Lieutenant Colonel Henk Ouwehand, Commander of 45 Mechanized Infantry Battalion, Royal Netherlands Army, Netherlands
8. Major Claus Heesakker Johansen, Armoured Vehicles Study and Development Branch, Danish
Army Combat and Fire Support Centre, Denmark
Senior Industry Representatives
9. Mr Dan Lindell, Platform Manager, Combat Vehicles, BAE Systems, Sweden
10. Mr Stefan Lischka, Managing Director, ARTEC, KMW & Rheinmetall
11. Mr Bryan Vaughan, Head of Materials, Lockheed Martin, UK
12. Mr Gary Hines, Head of Protected Vehicles, Thales, Australia
13. Mr Mark Dean, Head of Survivability and Mechanical System Design, General Dynamics Land Systems, UK
14. Mr Roger Sloman, Managing Director, Advanced Blast and Ballistic Systems, UK
15. Professor Bryn James, Head of Armour & Protection, DSTL, UK
16. Mr Ian Elgy, Capability Lead for Blast and IED Protection, DSTL, UK
17. Mr Martin Hagstrom, Programme Manager, Weapons and Protection , FOI, Sweden
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook