passbrains – Crowdtesting
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Crowdtesting Assessment for passbrains is a comprehensive assessment of passbrains’ crowdtesting service offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for crowdtesting and software testing services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the software testing and crowdtesting sectors.
Key Findings & Highlights
passbrains is headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland and was founded in 1989 as PASS Group. PASS Group launched passbrains in January 2012 to offer crowdtesting services, focusing initially on functional testing, and to some extent on security testing, and compatibility testing, localization testing, and usability testing.
In the past three years, passbrains (now the name for the whole PASS Group) has become crowdtesting-centric. The company continued to expand its offering, with UX studies (i.e., user and usage research) as a key offering that complements its usability testing capabilities, with its crowdtesting community still at the core of its value proposition.
passbrains currently services mainly Western European firms; it has a background in servicing mainly German, English, French, Italian and Spanish-speaking countries across sectors (e.g., retail, telecom, financial services, media, and entertainment). passbrains works for several large clients in the U.S. through channel partners.
Increasingly, passbrains is investing in its crowdtesting technology while maintaining its focus on crowdtesting services. It continues to enhance its Enterprise Crowdtesting Platform (ECP) and believes that ECP and technology are its differentiating factors for its large enterprise clients and large projects. Looking ahead, in the long-term passbrains aspires to become a software-centric organization rather than a service firm.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of passbrains’ crowdtesting offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook