New World Workforce ManagementWho is This Market Analysis For?
NelsonHall’s New World Workforce Management report is a comprehensive market assessment report designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of Workforce Management and identifying vendor suitability for Workforce Management RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to managers developing strategies to target service opportunities and benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the Workforce Management sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
NelsonHall’s market analysis of the New World Workforce Management report consists of 49-pages.
New World Workforce Management market is adjusting to a post pandemic era, defined by greater people engagement to support fluid workforce needs and availability. This is based on a consumer-approach, higher speed digital deployment and an improved use of automation to better manage the speed of business change.
Key industry market developments include:
• The market experienced significant consolidation in 2020 with the coming together of two large players, Ultimate and Kronos in April 2020. Further, Quinyx acquired AI company Widget Brain in October, and in December TCP acquired Humanity
• Improved compliance and cost management are key benefits
• The top characteristic of a transformed Workforce Management function is the ability to support flexible configuration. Buyers continue to look to providers for industry best practices and next practices.
• Employee communication functionality was a key development focus over 2020, enabling the democratization of the process. AI investments advanced scheduling capability across vendors through recommendation engines and automated approvals
Scope of the Report
The report analyzes the worldwide market for Workforce Management market and addresses the following questions:
• What is the market size and projected growth?
• What is the profile of activity in the Workforce Management market by industry sector?
• What are the top drivers for adoption of Workforce Management market?
• What are the benefits currently achieved by users of Workforce Management?
• What factors are inhibiting user adoption of Workforce Management software?
• What pricing mechanisms are typically used within the Workforce Management market and how is this changing?
• Who are the leading Workforce Management market vendors globally?
• What combination of services is typically provided within Workforce Management offerings and what new services are being added?
• What is the current pattern of delivery location used for Workforce Management and how is this changing?
• What are the challenges and success factors within Workforce Management market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook