Wirpo - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on Wipro provides a snapshot of developments at the commpany in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHalls more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT and BPO services and identifying vendor suitability for these services
- Consultants addvising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agianst their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
-Q1 Performance at the low end of guidance
- Growth across each service line
- Margins up from the sales of the data center business
- Digital revenues now 28% of total revenues
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Wipro, looking at finnancial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Wipro's IT and BPO offerings capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the companys strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company's offerings asnd key services components
-Analysis of the profile of the company's client base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook