Wipro - Transforming Managed Services in Banking
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Transforming Managed Services in Banking Vendor Assessment for Wipro is a comprehensive assessment of Wipro’s Managed Services in Banking offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed services processes and identifying vendor suitability for Managed Services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
Wipro provides managed services to 900 clients across the world to all industries. Its scope of managed services offerings spans ~200 business processes, 22k applications, 20m infrastructure elements, and 20m tickets per year. Wipro has been providing managed services to banks since 2005, with the fastest growth in its managed services business occurring after the global financial crisis.
Wipro has grown its services capabilities in banking and managed services in part by acquisition. Acquisitions target increasing the geographic footprint and expanding capabilities in targeted focus areas, including:
• Front office solutions
• Wealth management
• Post-trade services
• Online banking
Wipro’s acquisitions which have added capabilities in managed services for BFS include:
• Gallagher Solutions (2008): SaaS-based loan platform
• OPUS Capital Market Consultants (2014): provider of due diligence and risk management services
• Designit (2015): product design firm for digital products
• Cooper (2017): design firm for interaction design and UX
• Drivestream (2017): a consulting firm specializing in Oracle Cloud Services and Peoplesoft implementation
• Syfta (2018): Australian based design firm for interaction design and UX
• Denim Group (2018): application security consulting
• IVIA Servicoes (2020): IT services vendor for BFS in Brazil
• Rational Interaction (2020): CX engineering
• 4C (2020): Salesforce multi-cloud partner based in Europe and the Middle East.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of managed services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook