Wipro - Business Process Transsformation through RPA and AI
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Business Process Transformation through RPA & AI profile of Wipro is a comprehensive assessment of Wipro's automationn-centric service offerings and capabilities in support of business process transformation designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers to deliver process transformaton and automation using RPA and/or AI technologies and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs seeking automation-led process transformation or business process service
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their troops
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
Wipro BPS has ~43,500 employees, with ~12,000 trained in Lean methodologies, ~9,000 trained in Six Sigma and ~130 enterprise operations transformation consultants.
RPA and AI services lie within the Enterprise Operationss Transformation unit within WIpro BPS, which is targetd with introducing technology enablement into Wipro's BPS services.
The company's EoT framework comprises:
- Simplification, covering lean & six sigma, shared services set-up, and digitazation
- Immersive experience, covering WIpro CX, mobile first strategy, and channel optimization
- Automation, covering BPM & workflow solutions, smart scripts & utilities, and RPA
-Intelligence, covering cognitive solutions, data visualization, and predictive & prescriptive analytics.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Wipro's offerings, capabilities, and market presence in support of business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service componentss for achieving business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the company's deelivery organization for delivering business process transformation trhough the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization for delivering business
- Revenue estimates for the company's RPA and AI-centric services
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments in support of business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook in achieving business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook