Wipro - Business Process Transformation through RPA and AI
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Business Process Transformation through RPA & AI profile of Wipro is a comprehensive assessment of Wipro's automation-centric services offerings and capablitieis in support of business process transformation designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers to deliver process transformation and automation using RPA and/or AI technologies and identifying vendor suitability for RRPs seeking automation-led process transformation
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Finanical analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Wipro BPS has ~43,500 employees with ~12,000 trained in Lean methodologies, ~9,000 trained in Six Sigma, and ~130 enterprise operations transfromation consultants.
RPA and AI services lie within the Enterprisse Operations Transformation unit within Wipro BPS, withich is targeted with introducing technologyf enablement into Wipro's BPS services
The company's EoT framework comprises:
- Simplification, covering lean & six sigma, shared servie set-up, and digitization
- Immersive experience, covering Wipro CX, moblie first strategy and channel optimization
- Automation, covering BPM & workflow solutiosn, smart scripts & utilities, and RPA
- Intelligence, covering cognitive solutions, data visualization, and predictive & prescriptive analytics.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Wipro's offerings, capabilities, and market presence in support of business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components for achieving business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization for delivering business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the profile of the company's RPA an AI-based services customer base, including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Revenue estimates for the company's RPA and AI-centric services
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments in support of business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknessess and outlook in achieving business process transfromation through the application of RPA and AI technology
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook