Who Is This Key Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment for Wipro is a comprehensive assessment of Wipro’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT services markets
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
• Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
January 2020 saw the unexpected resignation of Wipro’s CEO. He will stay in place until a successor is appointed.
Wipro has achieved a lot in the four years of Abid Neemuchwala’s tenure, including:
• Grasping a number of nettles, such as the India/Middle East business
• Improving account mining
• Reimagination of the portfolio
• Hyper automation
• Accelerated growth in digital, now nearly 40% of revenues,
And FY20 has seen several initiatives to revitalize its industrial & engineering services business.
However, the company’s performance has continued to lag peers such as TCS and Infosys, and it has been hit hard in its BFS business and in its traditional applications services business.
We expect to see an external appointment.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Wipro’s IT services and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook