WilsonHCG - 2021 Next Generation Contingent Talent Services and MSPWho is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s CWS/MSP profile on WilsonHCG is a comprehensive assessment of WilsonHCG’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CWS/MSP and identifying vendor suitability for CWS/MSP RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the CWS/MSP sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes WilsonHCG’s offerings and capabilities in CWS/MSP.
Launched in 2002 by John Wilson, CEO, WilsonHCG aims to be the premier global talent solutions provider, driving innovation and delivering exceptional service to its clients. Through its TALENT.™ approach, it strives to solve all its clients’ talent challenges through its innovative recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), contingent workforce solutions (CWS), talent consulting, executive search, and total talent offerings. Underpinning its operations is the OneWilson mantra. Its values are collaboration, ownership, integrity, communication, and passion.
WilsonHCG introduced new services in 2020 (some in response to the pandemic, which will continue into 2021). It also offers a mix of proprietary and third-party technology, with a robust roadmap if investment in place.
Focused on large and rapidly-growing mid-sized organizations, it is seeing traction in sectors such as retail and healthcare and regions such as Europe, Central America, and APAC.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of WilsonHCG’s CWS/MSP offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue/SUM estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s service delivery organization (including delivery locations).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook