Webhelp - Multi-channel CMS: Delivering Digital Customer Experience
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Multi-channel Customer Management Services (CMS): Delivering Digital Customer Experience profile on Webhelp is a comprehensive assessment of Webhelp’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CMS and identifying vendor suitability for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Webhelp offers multi-channel services over digital channels including webchat, apps, social media, email, and web self-service. It has been actively acquiring multi-channel capabilities through M&A.
Webhelp offers multilingual customer care and technical support, sales, collections, and retention services over digital channels on chat and social media, including messaging, communities and forums. On social media, it offers listening, analysis, triage, and proactive engagement of prospects.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Webhelp’s CMS multi-channel offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook