Webhelp - CX Services in Retail and CPG
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Customer Experience Services in Retail and CPG report on Webhelp is a comprehensive assessment of Webhelp's offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Webhelp's anytime, anywhere, any device approach forcuses on omnichannel delivery to reduce frictions in the shopper journey across in-stor, online, click and collect, and social media interactions. It is now looking to expand its Gobeyond Partner consulting capability to other core Webhelp markets, starting with France.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Webhelp customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths in the retail and CPG sectors, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery sites
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook