WNS - Transforming Wealth and Asset Management Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Transforming Wealth and Asset Management Services Vendor Assessment for WNS is a comprehensive assessment of WNS’s Wealth and Asset Management Services offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Wealth and Asset Management Services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In 2006, WNS began its wealth and asset management services business with two contracts:
• Fixed income analytics delivered as a BPS for an investment bank with activities in 40 countries
• Fixed income analytics delivered as a BPS for the asset management arm of an insurance company in North America.
In May 2007, WNS expanded its analytics capabilities with the acquisition of Marketics Technologies (India), a privately-owned vendor of offshore analytics services (KPO). Today, the Marketics brand delivers KPO services for the W&A industry.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Wealth and Asset Management services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook