Transcom - CX Services in Retail and CPG
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Customer Experience Services in Retail and CPG report on Transcom is a comprehensive assessment of Transcom offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In August 2018, Transcom acquired Awesome OS. Awesome OS provides customer care, sales, back-office such as data and order entry, social media services, graphic design, and web development, targeting the North American retail sector.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Transcom customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths in the retail and CPG sectors, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook