Transcom - CX Services in BFSI
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s CX Services in BFSI profile on Transcom is a comprehensive assessment of Transcom’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CX services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the CX Services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Transcom aims to address the BFSI clients' demands for self-service and automation and the increasing complexity of the live agent interactions with its CX digital advisory practice. Among the target transformation areas are the enabling of asynchronous messaging and conversational analytics to support customer service and marketing needs.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Transcom’s CX services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook