TestingXperts – Next-Gen Testing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Software Testing Vendor Assessment for TestingXperts is a comprehensive assessment of TestingXperts’ next-gen testing service offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for software testing services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the software testing sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
TestingXperts (Tx) is the QA subsidiary of a larger IT services group, Damco. Tx was founded in 2013 in both London, U.K., and Harrisburg, PA to provide testing services. The company has based its model on an Indian delivery network: currently, approximately 80% of the company’s personnel is in India, primarily in Hyderabad and Chandigarh. The remaining staff is spread across the U.S., U.K. and Europe.
As part of its growth ambition in North America, Tx set up a sales office and onshore delivery center in Harrisburg, PA. The company has positioned the Harrisburg center as a nearshore center to serve U.S. clients. The center is small, with 25 personnel, but is part of the delivery value proposition of TestingXperts. Tx continues to expand in North America, with sales offices opened in NYC and Dallas, TX. The company plans to open an additional sales office in Toronto, Canada.
Outside of North America and the U.K., Tx is investing selectively: it has offices in Melbourne and Amsterdam and has recently set up a third office in India, in Bangalore.
To drive its differentiation, Tx continues to expand its service portfolio to specialized and next-gen services such as mobile testing, UX testing, DevOps/continuous testing, and data migration testing. Newer offerings include testing of AI, blockchain, chatbots, and infrastructure-as-Code (IaC). Tx dedicates a high percentage of its revenues, ~5%, to internal R&D, and has developed eight IPs in support of these offerings.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TestingXperts’ next-gen testing service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.