Testbirds - Crowdtesting
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's crowdtesting profile on Testbirds is a comprehensive assessment of Testbirds’ offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of application services, quality assurance/testing services and crowdtesting and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Testbirds’ offerings and capabilities in crowdtesting.
Crowdtesting services specialist firm Testbirds was founded in 2011. The company has its headquarters in Munich, Germany. It has a headcount of ~100, with ~70 in Munich and several offices abroad (Amsterdam, Netherlands; Stockholm, Sweden, and London, U.K.). Testbirds also operates in Hungary and Russia via franchises.
Testbirds has a community of ~500k testers across 200 countries and regions, making it one of the largest testing communities globally.
One of the early decisions of Testbirds was to raise capital to finance its growth and quickly expand its capabilities and its presence across countries. It has been through two primary funding cycles and raised €12m in total. Testbirds counts among its investors EXTOREL, b-to-v Partners, and Seventure Partners. Looking ahead, the company wants to maintain its high level of investment in its capabilities.
Significant clients include Allianz, ABN AMRO, Deutsche Bank, Western Union, AfterPay, Swedbank, Santander, BNP Paribas, and PayBack.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Testbirds’s crowdtesting service offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook