Teleperformance - Cognitive CX Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cognitive Customer Experience Services report on Teleperformance is a comprehensive assessment of Teleperformance’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
As part of the strategy to centralize delivery and unify its go-to-market strategy, in 2019, Teleperformance merged its consulting division, market and customer research lab, technology development units, and acquired assets into T.A.P. practice. Since 2018, it expanded the team by ~50%.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Teleperformance cognitive customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook