Teleperformance - CMS in Telecommunications
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s CMS in telecommunications industry sector profile on Teleperformance is a comprehensive assessment of Teleperformance’s telecommunications sector customer management services (CMS) offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CMS to serve the telecommunications sector and identifying vendor suitability for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
The Teleperformance Group (Teleperformance) is a French-headquartered company providing outsourced customer management services (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM). It was founded in 1978 in Paris, France by Daniel Julien, and was listed on the Paris stock exchange in 1987. At the beginning of 2013, the company announced that Paulo Cesar Salles Vasquez would be taking over as CEO, and Daniel Julien would continue as the Executive Chairman.
Teleperformance currently has 217k employees working from 340 contact centers in 74 countries, providing support in 265 languages. It has ~850 clients across all sectors.
Teleperformance has been supporting telecommunications organizations since its inception in 1978. It began supporting the telecommunications sector by providing marketing research on consumer buying trends and customer satisfaction (CSAT), and later grew to provide customer care support. Initially, it supported French/European telecommunications companies beginning in 1978. In 1993-1995, several U.S. based telecommunication became Teleperformance clients.
Teleperformance’s key acquisitions for supporting the telecommunications sector include:
- 2010: acquired beCogent, a company specializing in the retail, financial service, telecommunications, and internet access sectors. beCogent had 3k employees in centers in the U.K., in Airdrie, Erskine, Kilmarnock, and Glasgow. This acquisition strengthened Teleperformance’s U.K. onshore capabilities
- 2008: acquired The Answer Group, a technical support provider to the U.S. market in telecommunications, internet, cable, and specialized retail and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) industries.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Teleoperformance’s telecommunications offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s CMS telecommunications sector customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s telecommunications sector CMS offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the geography of delivery locations used for CMS telecommunications sector clients.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook