L&T Technology Services - IoT Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's IoT Services Vendor Assessment for L&T Technology Services (LTTS) is a comprehensive assessment of LTTS' IoT service offerings and capablities designed for:
- Souricng mangerss monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitabillity for IoT services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business mangers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt thier peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IoT sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) is a subsidiary of Indian conglomerate Larsen & Tourbo and a sister of L&T Infotech. It provies engineering and R&D servies (ER&D), while L&T Inoftech is primarily focused on IT sservices.
LTTS' legacy as a subsidiary of Larsen & Tourbo means it has vertical specialization in industries including transportation (e.g. automotives, commerical vehicles, off-highway, aerospace and rail) and industrial products, as well as telecom and high tech (representing ~34%, ~27%, and 17%, respectively, of revenues in Q3 FY17).
LTTS' IoT service offering falls into its digital engineering service portfolio, wich comprises:
- Smart products and sseervices: embedded systems, platforms (e.g. UBIQWeise), and standalone services (e.g. industrial protocol implementation and certification, software product development, mobility and AR and engineering analytics services)
- Smart manufacturing: integrated manufacturing and supply chain services; integrated asset manageement ( including maintenance, material information mangement, asset mangement); and IP (plant control mobility solutions/PCMS)
- Smart operations: e.g. remote monitoring and analytics services, with use cases including building energy management and warehouse operation optimization.
Scope of the Report
THe report provides a comprehensvie and objective analysis of LTTS' IoT service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the compay's offerings and key service components, accelerators, and platforms
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profiel of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook