Tech Mahindra - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall’s Quarterly Update on Tech Mahindra provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall’s more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
• Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
• Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Margin expansion continues
Tech Mahindra crosses $5bn revenue run-rate with mostly organic low single digit growth.
• Digital now represents ~33% of total company revenue.
• Communications segment (41% of total revenue) remains flat; early signs of activity around 5G
• Growth strongest in Manufacturing (20.5% of revenue). Healthcare slips back to low single digit growth after period of first-time contributions from HCI ends.
Seventh consecutive quarter of BIT margin expansion as the LCC business is turned around.
IT headcount continues to fall; attrition continues to increase, though management does not acknowledge there is a significant issue.
Announces intended tuck-on acquisition of DynaCommerce.
New President of Enterprise Business (60% of company revenues).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Tech Mahindra, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Unisys’ IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Revenue breakdowns
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.