Tech Mahindra - IoT in Digital Transformation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s transformational IoT services vendor assessment for Tech Mahindra is a comprehensive assessment of Tech Mahindra’s offerings and capabilities in the area of digital transformation, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within transformational IoT
- IT and process decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of transformational IoT as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the IoT industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Tech Mahindra has a long history of work in the telecommunications market, an overall early adopter of IoT technology and M2M communications in general, with the result that the company was an equally early entrant into the space. Conversely, while the company has a strong base of legacy IoT 1.0 business, Tech Mahindra's transformational work has largely been concentrated in the period 2016.
In August of 2018, Tech Mahindra acquired Czech-based engineering services firm Inter-Informatics for $6.1mn. The acquisition provides Tech Mahindra with additional airframe engineering capabilities relevant to its Vistamon air travel IoT offering.
Tech Mahindra does not disclose its IoT-specific revenues, but NelsonHall estimates its revenue from digital transformation-centric IoT projects at $45mn.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Tech Mahindra’s transformational IoT offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook