Tech Mahindra - Healthcare Payer BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's profile of Tech Mahindra's healthcare payer Business Process Services (BPS) is a comprehensive assessment of service offerrings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourciing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers to deliver businesss process services to healthcare payer
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support service sector
Key Findings & Highlights
Tech Mahindra is a public, global IT services and BPS company headquartered in Pune India. The company generated approximately $5.0bn in fiscal year 2018 (ending March 31 2018). Tech Mahindra serves healthcare clients within its six vertical groups. Payers, providers and life sciences clients generate approximately 10% of revenue; payers generate less than 1% of revenue.
NelsonHall estimates Tech Mahindra payer BPM revenue from U.S. commerical clients in 2018 was approximately $5m. THe company reports that in the past it has generated revenue from healthcare agencies in the states of Washington and Missouri.
Within Tech Mahindra's payer services group of 750 employees are approximately 100 BPS employees. Tech Mahindra currently serves three payer clients with BPS in these functions:
- Claims administration (mailroom)
- Care management
- Memeber engagement
Tech Mahindra operates four facilities that serve payers located in the U.S., India, the Philippines, and Mexico.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analyssi of Hexaware's offerings, capabilities, and market presence in upport of business process transformation through the application of healthcare payer BPS including the company's:
- Offerings and key service components
- Delivery organization
- Customer base, including the comapny's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts (where avilable
- Revenue estimates for healthcare payer BPS
- Strategy, emphasis and new developmetns in support of healthcare
- Strengths and weaknesses
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook