Tech Mahindra - Next Generation Mortgage and Loans BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for Tech Mahindra is a comprehensive assessment of Tech Mahindra's Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Mortgage and Loan BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessmeent analyzes Tech Mahindra's offerings and capabilities in Mortgage and Loan BPS. Tech Mahindra is one of a number of banking operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall's compreehensive industry analysis programs.
Tech Mahindra's M&L BPS services are part of Tech Mahindra Business Process Services (TechM BPS) which is the BPS arm of Tech Mahindra. TechM BPS has ~35k employees in 27 delivery centers 15 countries. TechM BPS provides services to ~50 banks in North America and Europe.
in 2016, Tech Mahindra entered M&L BPS with the acquisiton of Target Group to augment itss BFSI BPaaS capabilities. Target's M&L BPS business represented ~40% of its revenues.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook