Tech Mahindra- Advances in Analytics BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Advances in Analytics BPS report on Tech Mahindra BPS is a comprehensive assessment of TechM BPS’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of BPS and identifying vendor suitability for BPS RFPs
Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
TechM BPS utilizes a set of proprietary tools including a self-service predictive platform PRISM, an AI platform TACTiX, social media analytics platform Socio, customer sentiment analysis dashboard Vibes and big data analytics platform TAP.
The company has a strategic initiative for integration between analytics, automation, and consulting and a proprietary analytics framework called BPS Recommendation Engine.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Tech Mahindra BPS analytics offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook