Targeting CMS in Telecommunications
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall’s “Targeting CMS in Telecommunications” report is a comprehensive market assessment report designed for:
- Sourcing managers, specifically within telecommunications, investigating sourcing developments within customer management services in the telecommunications sector
- Operational decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of customer management services in the telecommunications sector
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target CMS opportunities within the telecommunications sector
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services and BPS sector, including customer management services.
Scope of the Report
This report analyzes the market for customer management and related services within the telecommunications sector. The report addresses the following questions:
- What is the current and future market for customer management services in the telecommunications sector?
- What are the customer requirements within the telecommunications sector and how are they changing?
- What are the benefits/results which vendors have been able to achieve for their clients?
- What services are telecommunications organizations buying from customer management service vendors?
- What is the size and growth of the customer management services market in the telecommunications sector?
- Which are the leading vendors within customer management services for telecommunications?
- What are the vendor selection criteria, challenges, and critical success factors for vendors targeting customer management services in the telecommunications sector?
Key Findings & Highlights
NelsonHall’s market analysis of customer management services in the telecommunications sector consists of 49 pages.
The current market is full of M&A among telecommunications companies, which has had the effect of consolidating CMS vendors.
Reducing cost, increasing CSAT, and increasing revenues are the top CMS outsourcing drivers for telecommunications organizations. The needs for cost reduction and increased revenue have increased in importance as outsourcing drivers since NelsonHall’s 2014 report on this sector.
While voice/IVR and webchat are the dominant channels in telecommunications, social media usage is increasing. Videochat has yet to gain traction among telecommunications organizations as it is costly and the need for it in this sector is questioned. The WAHA adoption rate is reducing: several large telecommunications companies have stopped using WAHA due to security concerns
In future, increased application of RPA is anticipated, initially in support of backoffice processes but moving toward agent assistance. RPA will be used to reduce cost and turnaround times in processing services for telecommunications organizations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook