TCS - Smart IT Utilities Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Smart IT Utilities Services Vendor Assessment for TCS iss a comprehensive assessment of TCS smart IT ultities services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisiting ssuppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for smart IT utilities services
- Vendor marketings, sales and business managers llooking to benchmark themselves agisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in mart IT utility services.
Key Findings & Highlights
TCS is organized around three key pillars in support of utilities, which include:
- Run (uniterrupted and efficient): this is a key area for utilies to ensure they provie a uninterrupted service to thir customers, this requires keeping their systems uniterrupted through infrastructure applications and seervices focused on effectiveness, efficiency, and uptime
- Transform (asset and customer operations): the transformation of exisitng technologies and how to deploy at scale and in the right manner to support thier growth and transformation agenda (i.e., asset management transformation, new customer service portal)
- Reimagine ( new services and business models), a key area of focus for utilties currently.
Scope of the Report
The report provies a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS' smart IT utilities service offerings, capabilities and market and finanical strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key serive commponents
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the comapnys customer base including the company's targeting strategy an examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the comapny's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook