TCS - Managed Security Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Managed Security Services profile on TCS is a comprehensive assessment of TCS’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes TCS’ offerings and capabilities in managed security services.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is the largest of all India-centric IT services providers, with FY16 (the period ending March 31, 2016) revenues of $16,545m, up 7% y/y.
In 2014, to address rising global cyber security issues, TCS consolidated its security service lines and launched a separate horizontal unit, Enterprise Security and Risk Management (ESRM), offering a full play of security services and solutions including global consulting services, professional services, and managed security services.
In October 2015, TCS partnered with Symantec to build analytics-driven security services. Through the partnership, TCS and Symantec will develop joint offerings on Symantec's product suite.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS’ managed security services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook