TCS - Managed Security Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Managed Security Services profile on TCS is a comprehensive assessment of TCS’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes TCS’ offerings and capabilities in managed security services.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is the largest of all India-centric IT services providers, with FY16 (the period ending March 31, 2016) revenues of $16,545m, up 7% y/y.
In 2014, to address rising global cyber security issues, TCS consolidated its security service lines and launched a separate horizontal unit, Enterprise Security and Risk Management (ESRM), offering a full play of security services and solutions including global consulting services, professional services, and managed security services.
In October 2015, TCS partnered with Symantec to build analytics-driven security services. Through the partnership, TCS and Symantec will develop joint offerings on Symantec's product suite.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS’ managed security services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.