TCS- CMS in Telecommunication
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's CMS in telecommunication industry sector profiele on Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a comprehensive assessment of TCS tlecommunications sector customer mangement services (CMS) offerings and capablities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capablities of exisitng suppliers of CMS to serve the telecommunication sector and identifying vendor suitablity for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors speicalizing in the support services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
TCS is the fifth largest IT service vendor globally. It was formed in 1968 and is heaadquartered in Mumbai, India.
Tata Consultancy Services is a IT services, consulting and business solutions organization. It offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled infrastructure, engineering, and assurance services. As part of the Tata Group TCS has a global footprint and is listed on the National Stock Exchange in India.
TCS' client include global communications, media and information services companies which are on thier digital journey; TCS supports them by creating products and platforms, developing adaptive content, and builidng agile infrasturucture for enhanced customer experience.
Through a portfolio of domain-specific solutions, digital platforms, and consulting services, TCS focuses on areas such as front-office transformation, product engineerign, content technology and operations, legacy simplification, network transformation and optimization, andd asset monetization.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS' telecommunications offerings, capablities and market and financial strengths including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's CMS telecommunications sector customer base, including the company's targeting sstrategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's telecommunications sector CMS offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's deelivery organization including the geography of delivery locations used for CMS elecommunications sector
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook