TCS - Blockchain Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's blockchain services vendor assessment for TCS is a comprehensive assessment of TCS blockchain offering annd capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developmentss within blockchain
- IT and process decison makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of blockchain as evidenced from the client and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managerss developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analystss and investors specializing in, or coveering the blockchain industry and suppliers
Key Findings & Highlights
TCS's blockchain initiative was launched in 2014, when the company began to research commercialization opportunities within distributed ledger technology and design its go-to-market strategy for addressing the market.
Early proofs of concept for existing clients began in 2016. In 2017, TCS also launched Quartz blockchain solutions which comprise its branded product offerings in the blockchain space.
TCS does not disclose its blockchain-specific revenues, but NelsonHall estimates its revenue from blockchain projects at $10m.
So far TCS has conducted ~200 blockchain engagements across ~100clients; the company has ~100 additional clients engaged in discussions
in various stages, including 10+ projects in preparation for production deployment.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS’ blockchain offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook