TCS - Advanced Digital Workplace Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s digital workplace services profile on TCS is a comprehensive assessment of TCS’ offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of digital workplace services and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
TCS provides digital workplace services as part of its Cognitive Business Operations (CBO). TCS adopts a vendor-agnostic approach and will deploy third-party platforms and IP, including TCS Cognix for Workspace (its AI-driven human-machine collaboration suite powered by MFDM), Secure Borderless Workspaces (SBWS), and ignio AI.Digital Workspace. TCS has created an eXperience Elevation Center (XEC), with teams that look at the experience aspect of IT service delivery and proactively monitor the sentiments of end-users as they engage across services and XLAs (working with clients to create specific XLAs, and by persona).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS’ digital workplace services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook