TASC - Benefits Administration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s benefits administration vendor assessment for TASC is a comprehensive assessment of TASC’s benefits administration services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of benefits administration and identifying vendor suitability for benefits administration RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the benefits administration sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
TASC is a third-party administrator (TPA) of benefits administration services, focused on providing tax-advantaged medical and other benefit account management services.
Its benefits administration offering includes spending/reimbursement account administration, COBRA administration, FMLA administration, retiree benefits administration, ACA employer services, ERISA administration, and other compliance services.
TASC provides its benefits administration services to ~65k clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TASC’s benefits administration offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook