TASC - Benefits Administration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s benefits administration vendor assessment for TASC is a comprehensive assessment of TASC’s benefits administration services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of benefits administration and identifying vendor suitability for benefits administration RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the benefits administration sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
TASC is a third-party administrator (TPA) of benefits administration services, focused on providing tax-advantaged medical and other benefit account management services.
Its benefits administration offering includes spending/reimbursement account administration, COBRA administration, FMLA administration, retiree benefits administration, ACA employer services, ERISA administration, and other compliance services.
TASC provides its benefits administration services to ~65k clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TASC’s benefits administration offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.