TAPFIN- Next Generation MSP
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation managed service program (MSP) vendor assessment for TAPFIN is a comprehensive assessment of TAPFIN’s MSP offering and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within MSP
• HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of MSP as evidenced by the clients and vendor capability
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within MSPs
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
TAPFIN became part of Manpower Inc. in 2010 and became part of the ManpowerGroup Solutions division in 2011, one of four divisions of Manpower Inc.
TAPFIN manages 270 MSP clients, with established MSPs in BFSI, life sciences, and technology/telco.
TAPFIN offers MSP, SOW, IC, blended solutions, and consultancy services.
In 2017, TAPFIN’s SUM was $20,318.0m.
TAPFIN will focus on digitalizing its internal organization, growing its consultancy services, advising how its clients can continuously improve their programs, and encouraging clients to align their talent strategy to their business strategy (taking a more holistic total talent approach).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TAPFIN’s MSP offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
• Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size, and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook